Friday, August 15, 2014

Shandali Hot Yoga Towel Review

My sister is a HUGE Bikram Yoga junkie. When she traveled across the pond to England with my mom for vacation, she found a studio.

The main challenge with Bikram yoga that I hear about is the amount of sweat you create. Sweat = slippery mat. This might be your best friend.


The Shandali "Hot Yoga Towel" is a microfiber towel. It is super absorbent, light weight, and anti-slip.  I have NOT used it for hot yoga.  I want to, but the idea of being in a super hot area on purpose does not sound like my cup of tea.  I am an A/C girl.  This towel is also perfect for the gym or beach!

In regards to the microfiber, I am SUPER picky about how things feel. Some microfiber is scratchy to me and it makes me want to wipe my hands off after touching it. This microfiber towel is super soft and feels like suede.

Another awesome feature...it comes in pink or grey. I went for the pink.


If you are looking for a new towel and a way to improve your yoga experience, try this towel!  It dries super fast.  Just hang it up and it is dry within minutes.

The Shandali Hot Yoga Towel is only available on Amazon and it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.  Nothing really to lose there!

Purchase HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment