Thursday, August 14, 2014

WHAT?!?! Adventure Landing is in Pineville as well?!?

I JUST wrote about Adventure Landing in Gastonia....like 5 minutes ago. KNow what I just found?  THey are in Pineville as well.

Do I dare go to both?

I do dare.  I think my kids would be sad if I didn't!

Adventure Landing is The Place to Play! Formerly known as Zuma Fun Centers, we have something for everyone, from kids to adults so the whole family can enjoy all of the excitement that Adventure Landing has to offer. 

Stay cool during the summer and get splashed in our Bumper Boats! I wonder what the age is for this?  I need to check it out.  I bet the boys will love it!

Practice your putting skills on our Miniature Golf Courses, take a swing at our Batting Cages, twist and turn on our Go-Karts or perfect your gaming skills in our indoor Mega Arcade. 

Plus, we also feature various Kiddie Rides! Adventure Landing is Affordable Family Fun...So Close To Home!


I am heading off to play courtesy of Adventure Landing and US Family Guide Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment