Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day Out with Thomas is coming back!


Last year I was SOOOOO excited to take V on Thomas the Tank Engine. SUPER excited.   Eric was even going to go with us. Know what happened the night before?  Aidan broke his leg so Eric did NOT get to ride the choo-choo train.I think he was legitimately disappointed!

Well,Thomas is coming back!  Unfortunately, Eric can't make it. V and I get to go though!

Coming to the North Carolina Transportation Museum - Day Out With Thomas Sept. 26-28, Oct. 3-5. Day Out With Thomas is a family event that offers aspiring engineers and their families the unique opportunity to take a ride with the classic storybook engine, Thomas the Tank Engine at regional heritage railroads across the country. 


Get your tickets today! PURCHASE HERE!    Hope to see you there!



I am getting tickets in exchange for me promoting the event.  ALl opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment