Monday, September 15, 2014

Organic Tart Cherry Juice Review

I have had horrible sleep issues lately.   I am one of those people that just can't turn their brain off at night.  I decided to try some organic Tart Cherry juice because I heard that it supposed to help with sleep.  I think all people are different, so I don't want to dwell on whether or not it worked for me.  I think a lot of products work differently on different people.

What I will say is that when they say tart, this is TART. It should be all caps. Just a bit of a warning for you there.
And here are the bullet points from the company. As I said, I think all products like this work differently for everyone. This is "just the facts, ma'am":

*
Introducing Uniquely Pure 100% Organic Tart Cherry Juice:
•-> Best Natural Melatonin Source For Improved Sleep (Stop Insomnia)*
•-> Block Bad Enzymes For Pain Relief (Less Swelling, Faster Muscle Strength Recovery)*
•-> Help Fight Heart Disease By Controlling Bad Cholesterols*
•-> Neutralize Harmful Oxidants In The Body*
•-> THE Sweetest Thing You Can Do For Your Health!

A MUST-HAVE for ATHLETES
•-> Pro teams - from the NHL, NBA, and Division I NCAA - use tart cherry juice to recover and reduce inflammation after strenuous activity by taking tart cherry juice for 7 days before competition.

For Best Results:
- Try 1 serving for dinner or 2-3 hours before bedtime
- Perfect as a mixer, fruit smoothies, cocktails
- Add to your favorite dessert, ice cream, yogurt, fruit, or pastry and BEYOND!

Made in USA, Superior Potency
Try Elite Gold's tart cherry - ALL NATURAL SLEEP AID & PAIN RELIEF* - 100% Guaranteed.

*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.


You can order on Amazon and try it for yourself!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment