Friday, September 5, 2014

Sock It to Me's 10th Anniversary International Design-A-Sock Contest!!

 http://bit.ly/1lyDbSf

Let's take a stroll down memory lane. Do you remember last year when I reviewed some fun socks from Sock It to Me? If not, I forgive you, but you have to go read THIS. I will wait. All back? Good. As you can see, I pretty much fell in love with them.
Sock It To Me is celebrating their 10 year anniversary starting today with a 10th Anniversary International Design-A-Sock Contest. They are opening the entry forms TODAY and the contest runs from now until September 26th.

What is in it for you? Well, if you enter, you have the chance to win:
  • The Grand Prize Winner will get a cash prize of $5000, your design manufactured on real socks, and 15 pairs of awesome Sock It to Me socks from their current line!
  • A second place winner will receive $1000 and 10 pairs of socks.
  • Third place winner will get $500 and 5 pairs of socks. 
SPEAKING of socks, they have 30+ NEW fall styles coming out. They ALSO have a new line. If you read my old post, WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE, I disclose that I am not a size 2 GASP! I bought some Curvy socks and loved them.  

Now they have a new line called STRETCH IT™  – a new line of Knee Highs specially designed to comfortably fit larger calves. Sock It to Me is the only sock company that has developed this new technology to offer funky, fashionable and design-focused socks in larger sizes to accommodate all women. Not only do these stretch around better, they don't get weird distorted stretchy images. Come back later this month and checkout my gams.  I have some pairs coming in to try out.  I might be forcing Holli from An Ordinary Blog to take sock selfies with me.

Anyway....the contest! Crazy easy. Figure out what you love: hamsters, unicorns, bacon, etc, download a design form, create a sock masterpiece, and enter your design for a chance to make what you love into a sock and try to win some awesome prizes. Don't want to get you too excited, but I read that the grand prize also comes with some glory. Who doesn't want that?

You can read all about it HERE and get to the forms and glory.

Do you think you will enter?  My wheels are a turnin'. Hmmm....turning....wheels....cheese? Make sure you read the rules!  They have judging guidelines listed!  They are looking for simple designs, a max of 6 colors, no shading, AND different from what they already have.  READ THROUGH THE RULES! There are a few more tips.

So read, draw, and enter!!  Good luck!

 http://bit.ly/1lyDbSf
 I am receiving some socks in exchange for my sharing of the contest. #WillWorkForFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment