Monday, September 29, 2014

Window Bird Feeder by Yellow Beaks Review

My kids have loved watching the birds this summer.  I set up a suet feeder outside of our kitchen window and we have watched the birds (and squirrels) since then.

I recently got to review a clear bird feeder that hooks onto your window with suction cups.  The acrylic feeder has three large suction cups that could have been a bit smaller. It was a bit tricky getting them on. Once it was on the window it has stayed attached without a problem! It is currently raining up a storm and it is holding strong!

The cups overlap a bit making it tricky to adhere at first.

I love the seamless design. No real nooks and crannies for gunk to accumulate in. It is very clear, so you never have to worry about  how much is left in the feeder and you can easily observe the birds.

There is a small round perch along the front for the birds to perch on while feeding. This past month has just been wonky weather and no real bird activity once I got the feeder.  I am hoping the weather gets nice soon and we can watch the birds again!


 Purchase from Amazon:  Window Bird Feeder


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: