Tuesday, October 7, 2014

"Best for my Pets" Bullky Stick Review

Let's go ahead and get the uncomfortable elephant out of the room.  Bully sticks are made from cow penises. There. I said it.  I gave my dogs dried cow penises and they LOVED them...the cow was probably not so happy about it.

"Best for My Pets" Bully sticks are all natural, 100% PURE BEEF.  Free of chemicals, preservatives or additives.  100% digestible. Hard like bones, so it is very difficult to break them into smaller pieces. When my dogs chewed on them they did not splinter or turn to gross mushy goo.

I was a bit worried that my almost 13 year old mutt would have issues with them.  He can't really chew pig ears very well.  I am happy to report that Kenevil had ZERO issues with them.  In fact, he swiped Ellie's stick and ate that too!

They offer a 100% money back guarantee and Best for My Pets, fully stands behind their product. So much so that they go beyond the Amazon's 30 days return policy and offer a a NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED GUARANTEE. 

So if your dog doesn't love them or if you don't feel 100% satisfied they will refund your money! TRY IT TOTALLY RISK FREE! NO EMPTY PROMISES!

They ONLY thing I must say is that mine were definitely NOT odor free.  Even though they said they were, I highly doubted it.  I mean, look at what they are made from!  That being said, I do have an  insane sense of smell, so maybe you won't notice them!

They can be found on Amazon HERE.  Bully sticks are pricey, but this price seems pretty average.  They are a good special treat, but I wouldn't do it daily due to the cost. ($28.90 when writing this)




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment