Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jammy Jams-Pop Goes Lullaby

I have a dirty secret. I kinda like pop music. If the radio is on, I can listen to it. I know lots of the songs. Really the only type I don't get into is country and it's deravitives.

It drives Eric INSANE.

Jammy Jams’ latest release features lullaby renditions of pop songs currently in the charts.  Hits by Iggy AzaleaKaty PerryAriana GrandeSam Smith and more transformed into beautiful instrumental lullabies.  I LOVE GLOCKENSPIELS!

Track listing:
1. Dark Horse (Lullaby Rendition of Katy Perry)
2. Stay With Me (Lullaby Rendition of Sam Smith)
3. Fancy  (Lullaby Rendition of Iggy Azalea)
4. Maps (Lullaby Rendition of Maroon 5)
5. Ain’t it Fun (Lullaby Rendition of Paramore)
6. Summer (Lullaby Rendition of Calvin Harris)
7. Problem (Lullaby Rendition of Ariana Grande)
8. Am I Wrong (Lullaby Rendition of Nico & Vinz)
9. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Lullaby Rendition of Fall Out Boy)
10. Chandelier (Lullaby Rendition of Sia)


These CD's are great for children, obviously, but when I am stuck in traffic and stressing out, these CD's are my go to for relaxing.  It really helps take my stress level down a notch.  

You can read my other review for Lullabylooza HERE
You can purchase the cd or pick and choose iTunes HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment