Monday, November 24, 2014

FEAR Loot Crate

I received a box in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions are my own.

 


It is the time of the month again....I LOVE LOOT CRATE!  If you read this blog, you should know about them already. If not, here is a little run down about what they do: 

Loot Crate is a monthly box for "geeks and gamers".  The starting price is $13.37/month plus $6 shipping.  So, about one grande latte a week.  Each box contains a $40+ retail value. Prices can vary depending on the plan you get. If you order a 3 month subscription you end up paying $12.37 plus shipping/month.  If you get a 6 month plan it breaks down to $11.37 plus shipping/month. You can sign up HERE.  

I love this box. You can read my other four reviews HERE(adventure), HERE(villains), and HERE (Heroes)
, HERE (Galactic)


Each month has a particular theme. Last month was Galactic.  This month...FEAR! Which is PERFECT since it was Halloween and my most favorite show ever came back on the air! Let's break this box open and see what is inside.
First things first...my shirt isn't in the box.  The reason, I took it out and threw it on.  IT IS AWESOME. Every single time I wear it I get compliments on it.  This REALLY made the box this month!

A photo posted by Sarah Dodson (@bumbleflies) on
A FREAKING KITTEN SKULL SHIRT! Can this get any more awesome? I don't think so. I actually have it on right now.  It is SO soft.  LootCrate seriously has the best tshirts.

So here are the rest of the goodies! 
 
 2 guesses what this is other than an awesome sledge hammer/saw hybrid...
 It is a Sledgesaw Hammer PEN!  WHAAAT?!?!  Awesome!  From those of you not in the know, this is from Dead Rising 3.

Super 7 and LOOT Crate gave everyone a Smite Gift Card.    Pretty cool!  I think I need to check it out.  As a bonus this month they threw in a piece of Toxic Waste candy.  I got apple flavor...YUM! Of course the pin is included. Onto my knitting bag it goes. I feel like they are my badges of honor. lol
 

You can't have October without The Walking Dead.  I look forward to the show every year. Eric, the hubs, is reading the comics.  This month I got a copy of issue 132. I LOVE how she(?) is wearing a LOOT Crate shirt! 

  
The graphics are fantastic!


I hated Meryl.  I was so happy to see him go. This print is fantastic. I need to remember to take it with me to the store so I can get a frame for it. Seriously love this. This would make an awesome tshirt!
 

Every month you get a guide explaining everything in the box.  This month it came in 3D! I am a sucker for 3D glasses.  I wish I could figure out how to show you the graphics inside with the glasses on.

You can't think of "fear" without bites and scratches! I got a page of temporary tattoos. I am thinking about sticking one on Eric when he zonks out on the couch one night...is that wrong?  If not, which should I do?  I am thinking the zombie bite on his arm.
 

If you haven't seen what I am about to write about, stop reading, go watch Sharknado, and come back.  I LOVED that movie.  It was so bad it was good.

This month you get the "How to Survive a Sharknado and other unnatural disasters" book.  The shirt alone made the box worth getting this month.  This pushed it over the edge.  AH-MAZING.
 

Eric is from West Virginia and we always joke about the Mothman Prophecy.  Now, thanks to this book I can be prepared next time we head up that way.
 

All in all, again, LOOT Crate knocked it out of the park. This would be an AWESOME holiday gift for a geek or gamer in your life.

Thanks again Loot Crate for an amazing month!

No comments:

Post a Comment