Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Have you SEEN the adorableness at The Children's Place this holiday season? #bigfashionlittleprices

Back in 2006 I found out I was pregnant with a boy. Not surprisingly that was the same year that I realized that boys don't have a good selection of clothing at most stores.  That was until I discovered The Children's Place. Before we get into the cuteness of the clothes this year (they are ADORABLE), lets discuss the deals that you are about to get and my tips for greater savings.

First: Sales.  There are ALWAYS sales.  If there isn't,wait a few days.  Something always pops up.

Second: GET A STORE CREDIT CARD. I know,I know, credit cards are "bad"  down with credit. Yadda yadda yadda. Now. The reason WHY you need to get this card is SAVINGS. If you have a card, BAM. You save 5%.  You ALSO get coupons in your bill envelope.

Third: My Place Rewards.  For every $1 you spend you get 5 points. Earn 1,000 points, get a $5 GC .  They have, apparently, 3 levels. Regular, Gold-where you get 6 points/$1, and Diamond. I JUST learned about that because I am at that level!  See, I shop there a lot.  Three kids equals lots of clothing. Now I get 7points/$1

Fourth:  You get all these coupons in the mail, email, the discount for using your card, and YOU CAN STACK THEM.  

Say you go into the store right now.  They have a HUGE sale going on for the Holiday time.  Everything I picked up the other day was on sale for 30% off AT LEAST.  THEN I had a coupon from my email, spend over $60, get 30% off.  THEN I had the coupon from my card.  THEN I had a $5 GC from the My Points.  All of that I combined.

CHECK.THIS.OUT.
Yep.
Now, my friend's husbands say "But you didnt save anything because you still spent money." To which I reply "WHAT EVER."  Your kids can't walk around naked.

Let's check out some of the items I bought, shall we?

V picked out this dress in the store. This will be PERFECT for her birthday party in a couple of weeks!  Originally $34.95  After all my discounts $15.07  I can't WAIT for the party to show you her in it!  SOOOO CUTE!!  I have a friend with FIVE daughters.  She just used these dresses for their Christmas card.  ADORABLE.

The SECOND V saw this shirt, she had to have it.  She refused to put it down.
Originally this outfit would be $46.90. I paid $20.22

The boys got a few things as well.  They each got an amazing fleece pull over, a new jacket, and a shirt.  HUGE winners this year with lightening bolt designs! Nate LOVES them!

The sweater was originally $29.95, I paid $12.91 The pullovers,originally $16.95.I paid $4.92.  Yep.  $4.92. They were on sale for $8 to begin with.

So yeah....it is awesome. I LOVE The Children's Place and have been a HUGE supporter for years.  This holiday season if you are looking for some great fashion at amazing prices head over there! (and sign up for emails before you go...COUPONS!)

I received a gift certificate in exchange for this review.  All opinions are my own.  I have been obsessed with them for YEARS. Ask anyone who gets my hand-me-downs!

2 comments:

  1. That gold and white dress is gorg! We'll definitely have to stop by the Children's Place and see what they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE The Children's Place! They always have the cutest girl clothes and the best prices!

    ReplyDelete