Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Meme Box Review! Seeds & Flowers box

**I received this box for free in order to facilitate this review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

Not sure about where you live, but here winter has been pretty darn bipolar.  Case in point.  Today, 70.  Tomorrow, 40. WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?

I am full on ushering the spring in.  I even went out and got spring hair yesterday!
A photo posted by Sarah Dodson (@bumbleflies) on
If that doesn't summon the spring in, I don't know what will.


Since I have been DYING for spring to arrive, when I got an email from Meme Box about doing a review for the "Seeds & Flowers" box I jumped right on it.

If you haven't heard about Meme box before, here is a bit of info. The cool thing about this company is they offer boxes BUT they are NOT a subscription service.  They are an online Korean beauty service. All boxes are put together by in house "experts" and are based on the hottest trends and cult classics in Korea.

So, here's the deal. You head to this page, scroll through, pick out a box, order, and wait for it to arrive. You DON'T have to worry about being charged every month AND you get to try an assortment of items.

In my experience the shipping has been SUPER fast.  This order left Korea on a Friday and I had it either Monday or Tuesday.

Boxes change quickly. This is the second time I haven't been able to find my box on the site after I ordered it.  If you want to check out my first order, go here

In Meme Boxes words "this box is your ticket to the sunnier seasons-antioxidant-rich seeds to protect and strengthen, and flower-infused cosmetics to sooth and heal, for a glowing complexion that will be the envy of all!"

Let's crack it open.


Totally stuffed box.  I like that. I love full sized products! I never feel like there is enough in sample sizes to really figure out if you like something.

First up-YADAH Pure Green Emulsion 120ml ($21)
This has rosemary and chamomile  to soothe and calm the skin and royal jelly to trap in moisture.

I really love it. Super light scent. Absorbs easily. I like to use it in the mornings for light moisture.

Next up- ECHOICE Perfume Body Mist Dear Iris 120ml ($4)
This one was meh for me. I am not a huge super flowery scent girl. I have to be in the mood for it. It didn't smell bad, it just isn't my normal scent. 

 Next in line- SEVENDROPS Moringa Light Sunblock 50g ($38)
 
This is to be used under makeup or over other skincare products.

It goes on easily,  I just am not a huge fan of the feel.  It leaves a smooth feeling, which isn't bad, but it feels differently than what i am used to. I like to put items on and my skin feel like itself.  This feels...different.

 Next in line_PUREDERM Lavender Collagen Pulp Mask ($2)

I have NOT used this yet.  Here is why.  It says"don't used on blemished skin"
I have had CRAZY stress lately and have stupid breakouts happening. I can't WAIT to use it though!  I have always wanted to use a face mask that looks like a mask. Did you notice that in the picture?  IT LOOKS LIKE A FACE.  Be sure to follow me on Instagram and I will post it when I finally use it.  HOPEFULLY soon.

Next, my FAVORITE.  ENESTI Rose Hip Oil Foaming Cleanser 120ml ($15)

You know when you get something and it says "Use a dime size amount." and you think "Yeah, right, you're stupid, a dime size will NEVER work" and you end up squirting out a TON and you finally have enough?

Yeah,no.  This you really use a dime size amount.  It is like magic how well this works.  A dime for my face and neck.  It smells FANTASTIC and I use it every day.  Totally going to reorder this.

It says with gradual use you will get brighter, smoother, and younger skin.  I am hoping this is true!  I am definitely a convert to this.

Last but not least-KSKIN Rose Moisture & Nutrition Facial Cream 100ml ($8)


This smells JUST like roses.  SUPER thick.  I like to use it at night.  For some reason in my head I associate thick creams with night cream.  Directions say you can use it morning, day, and night.  A little bit goes a long way.  At the end of the day, I like putting this on and smelling the rose scent.  Very relaxing.

So, there you have it!  The Seeds & Flowers Box by Meme Box.  I LOVE these kits from them!



No comments:

Post a Comment