Sunday, September 13, 2015

Disney On Ice Celebrates 100 Years of Magic comes to Charlotte!

Hey guys!  I have been MIA for basically this summer.  Feels good to be back.  What better way to welcome myself back than to inform you of a new show coming to Charlotte AND give you a chance to win 4 free tickets to the show! YIPPEE!

"Grab your Mickey ears and get ready for the ultimate Disney experience at Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt! Be charmed by a cast of over 50, with Mouse-ter of Ceremonies Mickey Mouse, sweetheart Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and Disney Princesses including Cinderella, Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White and Tiana. Relive the magic of Disney's Frozen with Anna, Elsa and the hilarious Olaf as they discover that true love is the greatest magic of all."  V might explode from excitement over them!

"Sing-along to over 30 unforgettable songs including "Let It Go," "You've Got a Friend in Me," and "Hakuna Matata." Exciting moments from Disney•Pixar's Toy StoryFinding Nemo, Disney's The Lion KingBeauty and the BeastAladdin and more will leave the whole family with memories to last a lifetime. Show off your moves at the Disney Magic of Healthy Living dance-along pre-show inspired by the Disney Healthy Living commitment as the celebration of the century skates into your hometown!"

Every single show I have been to that Disney has put on has been nothing short of Magical.   I am so excited for this.  I might be more excited than V AND we are taking my mom!  She has never seen a Disney on Ice show before!


The show is running September 30th through October 4th here in Charlotte.  You have a chance to win 4 free tickets to opening night Wednesday Sept 30th at 7pm RIGHT NOW.  It is ONLY for opening night, so make sure you can go!  I have zero clue about where you will be sitting, but Disney + Free = awesome, right? Also, you MUST make sure to use an email that I can reach you at. You have 24hours to claim your winning tickets!  If you don't email me back, I have to draw someone else! Enter below and good luck!!!

If you don't want to wait and just want to buy your tickets now, head to this link to do so:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 Feld Entertainment gave me tickets in exchange for my promotion and contest hosting. Opinions are my own. 

5 comments:

  1. I remember going to Disneyland as a child during one of their birthday celebrations. I walked through the turnstiles and I won. I guess they were giving away presents for their birthday. I won a child pass for a future visit. It was pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed Frozen last year and would love to take my two little girls for their first Disney on Ice experience! Mickey and Minnie are daily faves at our house. Thanks for sharing this great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls are DYING to see this show! Crossing all my crossables that I win! My email is rtaylor150@carolina.rr.com if I happen to get lucky!! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a Disney nerd I chose to go there for my high school spring break instead of whatever tropical place everyone else was going to. It was the best time ever. I am dying to take the kids to this Ice show!!!

    ReplyDelete