Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sock it To me reveiw...AND contest info!

Well, it is that time of  the year again.  Time for the Sock It To Me annual design contest! If you haven't heard of them before, you haven't read my blog very well!  You can check out past posts HERE and HERE. I will wait.

Coinciding with the design contest this year, is the release of their new fall line!  So, of course I jumped at the chance to grab some new ones.  I had this whole idea of me wearing the adorable socks and taking some fantastically autumn inspired photos, then I dropped an 8 foot long 2"x8" board on my big toe.  No frolicking anytime soon for me.  So instead, you get lovely sock photos taken onto of the table we are making...which is why I had the long board.  Stupid toe.

First three up are Unicorn vs. Narwhal, Relatively Cool, and STRETCH IT Knee High: Planets.  I kind of have a SLIGHT obsession with Narwhals.  I MIGHT have painted an awesome picture of one this past summer.  The Narwhal Vs. Unicorn was mine the second I saw it.  Pretty sure a unicorn would not beat a narwhal though.  Unicorns are pure.  I think Narwhals would fight pretty dirty.

Relatively Cool is going to look AWESOME with this little black dress I have.  It kind of flares in a 50's style.  That with some little cute slip ons, I might be the cutest at the craft shows this fall.

The awesome thing about Sock It To Me, is that they understand that people come in all different shapes.  The STRETCH IT line is made with super stretchy SOFT material so when the picture stretches to go over larger calves, the picture remains looking like the picture and not all stretched out.  If you have larger calves, you know what I am talking about. This line is AWESOME.
The Alien who Stole Christmas is TECHNICALLY for my husband, I mean they are men   crew socks, but honestly, I have big feet...so..ya know...pretty sure they are mine now. I need shorter socks too!
Halloween is coming up, but I celebrate year round.  What better way to than with Frankenstein's Sockster? These are fantastic kneehighs!   I am glad that his eyes are closed though.  Would be kind of creepy to have Frank staring up your skirt all day. lol
My ABSOLUTE favorite from the fall line are the Fawn Memories.  The deer actually WRAPS AROUND the sock.  Too stinking cute.
 
They have over 300 styles of fun and funky socks.  Is there anything you think they are missing ? If so, head over to their contest link and enter!  The contest runs from Sept 8th until Sept 30th 2015. 

What can you win?  Thanks for asking! 
1st Place: Cash prize of $2,000, their design will be manufactured on real socks, and 15 pairs of awesome Sock It to Me socks from our current line!
2nd Place: Cash prize of $500 and 10 pairs of socks.
3rd Place: Cash prize of $250 and 5 pairs of socks.

Remember...simple coloring is key.  No shading.  Good luck!

Sock It To Me provided me some adorably cute socks in exchange for me telling you about the awesome new products and the contest.  All thoughts, opinions, broken big toes, and images are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment