OMG OMG OMG.
LEGO® KidsFest is AH-MAZING. Back in 2014 I totally took the kids out of school for a trip to Raleigh to hit the LEGO® KidsFest. The school secretary and I decided it was an educational trip and the kids weren't counted as absent. SCORE.
IT WAS SO WORTH IT. You can see a million pictures up in the link up there. Go look...I will wait.
Next year, Feb 19th - 21st, 2016 the LEGO® KidsFest is coming to CHARLOTTE and I have all kinds of information straight from them, for you!
Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages
The LEGO® KidsFest national tour stops at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, NC, from February 19 - 21, 2016, for the very first time, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO® building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event.
LEGO® KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO® attractions, families will find:
* LEGO® Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO® bricks
* LEGO® Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO® Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* LEGO® Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO® story book
* LEGO® Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
* LEGO® DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO® Retail: purchase LEGO® merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* LEGO® Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO® Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO® Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO® Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO® bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
"Our 2016 LEGO® KidsFest tour is going to delight both new and returning audiences," said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO® Systems, Inc. "We've still got some favorites on the show floor, like the Big Brick Pile, Creation Nation and the Race Ramps. There are also many new and unique activities designed for building, learning and fun."
Five sessions - all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length - are held at each tour stop. LEGO® KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
On tour since 2009, previous LEGO® KidsFest tour stops have included major cities such as Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, San Jose, Cleveland, Richmond, Phoenix, Portland and more.
This WILL sell out. It will. It will be crazy and over whelming and inspiring and a BLAST for everyone there and it WILL get sold out. Make sure to get your tickets soon. You can get them through this link: BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!!
Wait...I said a giveaway, right? Here is that info! Good luck!!!
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, Feb 19, 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGO®KidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Tues Jan 15 and announced on my Blog and notified via email,
ENTER HERE -Click here to enter the CONTEST!!!
Contest and tickets Courtesy of LEGO KidsFest and USFamily Guide. All opinions are my own. Tickets will be emailed to the winner once received from USFamily Guide. The House of Boys...& a Girl is not responsible for delivery. You MUST make sure to check your email and use an email that you check on a regular basis.